Kei at The Lovely Pages Reviews nominated me for this award. Thanks so much, Kei! If you enjoy book blogs, be sure to check out The Lovely Pages Reviews. It’s great!
If you could spend one year in a fiction setting which one would you choose?
One in which time travel is possible! What an adventurous year that would be… traveling through time, experiencing life in different times and locations would be exhilarating!
What do you want to read more about in books? (Tropes, diversity, settings etc.)
Historical settings. I love history, so reading books set in historical periods is always enjoyable for me.
Would you change the ending of a book?
I’ve read a lot of books through the years with endings I didn’t like, and thought at length about how I would have ended the books. But if I were actually able to change a book’s ending, I’m not so sure I would do it. The first thing I thought of when I read this question was the way Gone with the Wind concluded. I wanted Rhett and Scarlett to be together (as most fans of the book did) but I think it would have made for a lackluster ending, rather than one full of poignancy and Scarlett’s fragile hope to find a way to bring Rhett back to her. It just wouldn’t be the same.
If you could change the ending of a book which book would it be?
Well, it wouldn’t be Gone with the Wind, obviously. LOL
Do you read negative reviews?
Sometimes. I love to read someone else’s thoughts about books I’ve read. If I also didn’t like the book, I am curious about what made someone else dislike it… if it matched my reasons or not.
If you’re reading this and want to do it, then I nominate you, too!
If you’ve already done this tag or don’t want to, that’s totally fine. 🙂
Thank the person(s) who nominated you
Answer the questions that were given to you
Nominate other bloggers for this award and give them your own questions to answer!
Notify those others bloggers of their nomination
1 ) What is one of your favorite things to do when you have free time?
2) Which one would you pick, and why?
- (A) Live out your life in the past, and be wealthy
- (B) Live out your life in the present, with your current financial situation
- (C) Live out your life in the future, but with no guarantee of financial security.
3) Which would you rather be, and why?
- (A) Deaf, but with super-enhanced eyesight
- (B) Blind, but with super-enhanced hearing
- (C) Have both super-enhanced eyesight and hearing, but a complete lack of the senses of smell and touch?
4) If you had the power to end rid the world of only one bad thing, what would that one thing be, and why?
5) If you could travel back in time, ridding the world of ONE person in history found to be abhorrent in the way they left their mark, but their removal would result in the deaths of 100 people (who may or may not be crucial in some way to the path that leads to the present day workings of the modern world), would you do it? If so, whom would you choose to excise from history, and why?