Every day is Booklovers Day for avid readers… but that doesn’t mean I could let the day pass without saying something about it! To celebrate National Booklovers Day, here are some of my favorite bookish things, listed in groups of three. Enjoy!
3 Favorite Quotes About Reading
- “A well-read woman is a dangerous creature.”
― Lisa Kleypas,
- “Literature is my Utopia”
― Helen Keller
- “I am simply a ‘book drunkard.’ Books have the same irresistible temptation for me that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them.”
― L.M. Montgomery
3 Authors on My Author Radar
3 Favorite Book Covers
3 Favorite Genres
- Historical Fiction
- Psychological Thriller
3 Books I’m Looking Forward to Reading
- Go Tell The Bees That I Am Gone (Outlander #9) by Diana Gabaldon
- The sequel to The Devil’s Prayer by Luke Gracias
- Pioneer Girl: The Annotated Autobiography by Laura Ingalls Wilder, Pamela Smith Hill (Editor)
3 All-Time Favorite Authors
3 Authors I Will Never Read
*I loved all the Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit movies, but I have no desire to read the books.
That’s enough lists for one post. Happy National Booklovers Day!