Today’s topic: The First Ten Books I Reviewed
I’ve been using Goodreads longer than I’ve been blogging, so I had to do some serious searching to find the first ten books I reviewed. I thought I had an idea of what those books would be, only to end up being surprised by most of them. With the exception of Scarlett (a review that is, unfortunately, full of spoilers), I didn’t remember reviewing any of these. This week’s topic ended up being a fun trip down memory lane!
- Blue Smoke by Nora Roberts
- Three Fates by Nora Roberts
- Engaging the Enemy by Nora Roberts
- Drums of Autumn (Outlander #4) by Diana Gabaldon
- Left to Die (To Die #1) by Lisa Jackson
- Scarlett by Alexandra Ripley
- Planet X by Michael Jan Friedman
- Shadows on the Sun by Michael Jan Friedman
- Where the Red Fern Grows by Wilson Rawls
- The Clinic (Alex Delaware #11) by Jonathan Kellerman
What was the first book you ever reviewed? I’d love to know, so be sure to leave a comment below!